OFFICE - 01625 704510 PAYMENTS - 01625 704511 ABSENCE - 01625 704512 THE SQUIRREL CLUB - 01625 704513 KITCHEN - 01625 704514
- So close.. football team are runners up in A League
- The year 5 and 6 book club is back in business, once again following the Carnegie Book Award Shadowing scheme.
- Year 1 and 2 have great fun at STEM club
- What a glorious day to go walking to the Edge!
- New crowd funding page launched by PTA
- Reception children enthralled with little visitors
- Year 2 enjoyed their afternoon making mini party sandwiches to practice their food skills.
- Precis published from TCET meeting
- Places available at The Squirrel Club for Easter holiday
- Year One had a great morning at Hale Synagogue.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Easter Holidays06Apr2019
8:00 am - 22 apr, 4:00 pm
- School reopens for Staff and Children23Apr2019
8:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Yr5 Visit to Cheadle Mosque23Apr2019
9:10 am - 12:00 pm @ Cheadle Mosque
We will be leaving school at 9.10am and will return before lunch. The visit will include a drink and a snack.
- MiniSports Club starts23Apr2019
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm @ School Field
For children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
- Yr4 Residential24Apr2019
9:00 am - 26 apr, 3:30 pm @ Forest Camp
A two night trip to Forest Camp Activity Centre.
- Environmental Club24Apr2019
3:30 pm - 4:15 pm @ School Environmental Area
This club will be run outside so please ensure your child has a coat and trainers/boots.
- Last Cross Country Club Session24Apr2019
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm @ School Field
- All Stars Netball Match24Apr2019
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
time and location to be confirmed
- Yr2/Yr3 Boccia25Apr2019
3:30 pm - 4:45 pm @ Wilmslow High School
Please arrange transport for your child both to and from the venue. Your child may need a drink of water and a snack to take with them.
- Yr3 Creative Club Starts25Apr2019
3:30 pm - 4:15 pm @ Yr3 Classroom
Places are limited. This club will run until the end of term.
- Football Cup Tournament25Apr2019
4:00 pm - 5:15 pm @ Alderley Edge CP School
The first match will start promptly at 4pm. The children will need to bring a drink and a snack with them - no glass bottles. Shin pads and football boots must be worn.
- Book Review29Apr2019
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm @ Your Child's Classroom
- Strategic Review Committee Meeting30Apr2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm