Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.

Policies, Forms and Information

This part of our school website is intended to give parents easy and direct access to a wide variety of forms, information and guidance.
Some of this information is supplied by school directly whilst other forms and information is provided on behalf of others eg Cheshire East, DfE, etc.  Some of this information remains on the school website for a long time but other information is time bound as it is linked to particular events in and around school.  The main information includes...
Leave of Absence Request Form (if your child needs to be taken out of school for any reason other than through illness eg sporting activity, music exam, holiday, etc then a Leave of Absence Request Form must be completed.  This is only available on request from the School Office).
NB:  Holidays taken in Term time will not be authorised.  Absences in term time will only be authorised in exceptional circumstances.  If a holiday is taken in term time then the absence will be classed as unauthorised and a Fixed Penalty Notice should be issued. 
Please click on the header above to access the School's Policy on Pupil Attendance.
Click CEC Code of Conduct to view additional information regarding Fixed Penalty Notices.

Commonly Asked for Policies - there are many policies that help guide us to achieve great success in school. A full list can be downloaded by clicking HERE.  Below are a selection of policies that might prove useful to parents and carers.

Safeguarding focused Information and Policy Documents

Additional Needs focused Information and Policy Documents

General Information and Policy Documents


The Behaviour Policy complies with section 8 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006

Headlice - this link gives parents help and advice re the treatment of headlice (nits)
If you would prefer a hard copy of any the information on this part of the website, or cannot find what you are looking for, then please contact school directly and we will endeavour to get a hard copy to you.