SCHOOL STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT AND INCLUSION PLAN (SSDIP)
The SSDIP is a vitally important document that summarises...
- Vision and Aims of the school
- The Strategic Development Planning Process
- Contextual Information about the school including those who work or are taught in the school
- All external evaluations including the most recent Ofsted judgements
- All internal self evaluation processes
- The background and key tasks that will be completed
- The Key Priorities for the year ahead
- Action plans for the key priorities
- A financial summary
- Staffing Structure
- Policy review schedule
- Much of this information is confidential as it can refer to individual or groups of children however a summary of intended actions can be found by clicking on the link below.
Inevitably, due to changes in legislation or changes in the needs of the school, the plan may change to reflect the changing needs of the school.