The Squirrel Club
The Squirrel Club (TSC) is managed by Lindsey Walsh (Headteacher) ably supported by Ruth Share (Deputy Manager).
They can be contacted in the following ways...
direct line on 01625 704 513
To make a booking either email TSC at bookingTSC@aecps.org or telephone the school office on 01625 704 510 or contact TSC directly on the phone number above.
The Squirrel Club is open to children from 4 years to 11 years whether they attend Alderley Edge Primary or not.
- Term time - 7.45am until school opens and after school until 6.00pm
- Holiday time - 7.45am until 6.00pm
- Opening Times in school holidays, Bank Holidays and INSET days
Open in most school holidays from Tuesday to Thursday only
- Christmas - usually closed for the two week holiday - the decision to open over Christmas is made each Autumn Term - parents will be notified
- Bank Holidays - closed
- INSET days - sometimes open but depends on training need as to the availability of staff
- Payment can be made by Childcare Vouchers or Online Cheques
Please note - a registration form MUST be completed and submitted before any bookings are taken. The Registration Form and other forms and information can be downloaded and viewed by clicking on the links below.